Saturday, November 15, 2008

Falling for The Fall

A few hours ago I went to the movies, interested in checking out the latest recommendation a friend from belly dance class provided. This lead me to choose The Fall, a movie she mentioned a few months back and insisted it was a must.

It's been a while since I've gone to the movies, due to my latest encounter with surgery, and I'm very very glad I didn't sucumb to another ulterior motive and picked another one. I drove a while in the city, just to get to the cinema, and it was all worth it. It's been long since I've seen something so whole, so worth it.

If you haven't yet made this mustbedone trip, I urge you not to wait any second longer. Everything anyone will tell you, will only minimize it's splendor. Run, now, see it.

PD: Don't ruin it checking out the trailer. Just go, trust me...you won't regret it.

No comments: