Friday, November 23, 2007

Waiting in yellow

Let's start from the begining: I don't really like yellow all that much, I'm more into purplish colors. But this wont be about colors. This will be about waiting, about time, about love and about good songs. Of waiting and good songs I know a bit, of time and love I know very little. I invite you to read with open minds, and leave your perspective on all of this subjects after you are done. And since it happens I'm looking for more good songs, having lost Pandora as my inmediate refference, I ask you all to leave a list of 5 great songs you love.

To understand my mood check out the lyrics of ColdPlay "Yellow". Simple, nicely done song, that to me talks about a night like this (note the Starry Night, Van Gogh's most wonderful work for me) or a morning.

I think the video was very well choosen, cause its not about the color, as the song seems to be. The thing is, the yellow is just a metaphore, as I'm sure you know.

Its not new, but is wonderful. Enjoy.



This is in honour of someone who has made me feel yellow: Nano.

No comments: